Saturday, November 11, 2017

Knitting for a Friend

A friend asked me a few months ago if I could do some baby knitting to gift to a work friend having twin girls. How could I say no, I love knitting baby items :)

I used double knit 100% pure New Zealand wool for both sets.

This is the Utiku Corriedale yarn from the Wool Company in the Blush colourway.




This is Woolly Jack & Jill, Cloud colour way.



Cardigan and baby hat patterns are found here and here.

Bonnet and booties pattern are here and here.

See you soon xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty colours and your knitting is so neat!
Wonderful! The twin will have a very warm welcome into this world with these clothes.

gracie said...

Beautiful...they will be nice and warm.

Vickie said...

Awesome work Katrina. Such cute, cute pieces!

Merilde said...

These are so sweet. The new mom will love them. Love the colors you chose, Katrina. Lori

sanpiseth40 said...

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

Mary said...

Katrina, what a generous thing to do, both are beautiful and I love your choice of wool. You are a very talented knitter! Mary

Von said...

These sets are just darling, Katrina!!

Jennifer said...

Lovely colors and knitting - hope they will be cherished by the recipient.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...