Monday, February 26, 2018

LHN Farmhouse Christmas Series

Last night I finished the first part on the new Little House Needleworks Farmhouse Christmas series, Little Red Barn. I so enjoyed stitching this cute design!  I've decided to make each part into ornaments once I've stitched the whole series. 

I'm using a piece of 32 count vintage mocha belfast linen which I've divided into sections using my Frixion pen (these lines will iron off later). 


Of course a new project needs a new project bag right?  I've had some clear vinyl in my stash for years now so after seeing a few of these type of bags popping up around the net, I found a You Tube video to watch:

Making Your Own Project Bag






I'd picked up this cute bird fabric last year from my local sewing shop intending to make a sock project bag and the grey fabric was gifted to me at Christmas by a work friend so they were a good combination to use.

A very easy tutorial to follow so I think I'll be making more of these soon!

See you soon x

8 comments:

Kay said...

I really like this design, I saw it completed for the first time recently and thought that I might just have to get it and start it myself.x

butterfly said...

Wonderful stitching , and love your new bag .

Marilyn said...

A cute finish, and your project bag is so pretty.
Marilyn

Justine said...

I love your project bag, it's gorgeous! You're right, you had to have something beautiful to keep your lovely stitching in.

Julie said...

Hello there ... I am visiting via your Instagram page & just wanted to say your cross stitches are just beautiful ! And that project bag is pretty wonderful too! Happy creating .. your blog is a lovely place to visit. Julie :-)

Jennifer said...

Cute bag and cute stitching!

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching and a lovely new project bag.

Unknown said...

I love your stitchery, just ordered this set myself. I love your needle minder too... Did you make it???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...